With the V2 version of the Hoosmaat, the solar panel is easy to detach, so that the pump unit can be placed in a room without direct sunlight. There is a 1.5 meter cord between panel and pump unit. Place the pump unit at the deepest point of the boat, and place/attach the panel in the open air.
The Hoosmaat is a compact and automatic solar-powered system to hoist your boat so that you can always sail away immediately. A Hoosmaat V2 ensures that your boat does not flood in your absence and your boat will therefore not sink due to an excess of rainwater. Leaves and twigs automatically blow out of the boat because it is always dry with a Hoosmaat in the boat.
With a Hoosmaat you do not have to use a boat sail and therefore you can sail away immediately without much work.
The Hoosmaat is delivered fully working with a full battery, you only have to put it in the boat and hang the hose outside the boat. Now you never have to hoist the boat yourself again!
Other Hoosmaat versions
We also have a Hoosmaat V2+ with chain & lock in our range, to secure the Hoosmaat to the boat.
We also have the Hoosmaat Basis and the Hoosmaat Basis+, both with a fixed solar panel.
Technical details Hoosmaat V2
The Hoosmaat V2 finish and quality :
- Separate solar panel finished with plastic suspension brackets
- Supplied mounting strap made of plastic
- Stainless steel anti-theft bracket
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Electronics and cabling water resistant
- Plastic housing (no electrolysis)
Technical description Hoosmaat basis:
- For boats up to approx. 5 meters
- 45 liters / minute (2,700 liters / hour) pump power
- Delivery head: up to approx. 2.5 metres
- 17 VDC solar panel
- Dimensions box: 270x195x225 (LxWxH)
- Weight: 4kg
- Including drain hose
- Includes ty-rap to attach hose
There are no reviews yet.