Especially in the spring, when the Hoosmaat has been in storage all winter without regular charging, it can happen that the battery has received such a low voltage that charging via solar panel is not sufficient. Then the battery must be recharged.
If you do not have the materials for this yourself, you can send in the Hoosmaat for a service.
What do we do during a service:
- Cleaning the Hoosmaat
- Mechanical and electrical check
- Replace fuse
- Measure battery voltage and battery condition
- Charge battery
- Measure solar panel and check for charging voltage
- The Hoosmaat is functionally tested again
- Returning the Hoosmaat (without extra shipping costs).
After this service, the Hoosmaat can hardly be distinguished from new!
Note! In the event of technical defects (in the unlikely event that the pump, battery or solar panel needs to be replaced), we will report this to you.
The cost of the aforementioned parts is not included in the price of the service and will be charged separately.
If you order this service from us, we ask you to send the Hoosmaat to:
Avenue Triton 16
1562 ZP Krommenie
There are no reviews yet.